9.04.2009

Nothinq Can Make Me ↘REALLY↙ Happy

Damn It
Why force me live in here
Do you know my feelinqs
Suddenly I lost my friends. my seniors.my love.
And my SMILE
Lost P.P.S.
Lost Leo Club
Lost Brass Band
Lost Bowlinq Club
Lost Shoppinq chance
Lost Mr.Q
Lost Taekwon-do GTF
Lost SMKTP
Lost 2K11
Lost Kuantan
Lost Chui Shui’s Chances
Lost many tears
I really hate of it
Yea
Im a greedy girl
I want a FABULOUS life
Not a life that want me cyclinq to school !
Im a weird guy
Still can smile when a little bit thinq happens
But I not really HAPPY at all
At Kuantan
A year passed
But I gain MANY
Damn Full of MEMORIES
Many of it is Happy,also got some Sad
But at here
I gain NOTHING
Just got sad.mad.angry
It’s not I want
Please
I pray to YOU,
My Dear God
I want take it back my Happy
Please
AMEN.

4 扑克牌:

im jokerJ ♥ 提到...

To:michelle

呵呵
你会怕的哦
XDD
那我更加要绑了·
哈哈
=]

我啊
就这样咯
不好也不坏
因为生活很单调
没有事情可以让我
有那么一点点感觉
haizz

谢谢你来留言呗
muackzz
^_____^

чιι. ♥ 提到...

别这样啦
放开心
感受
大港也有他
最微妙的美丽

чιι. ♥ 提到...

我の网址换噜~

babexia0yii.blogspot.com

=)

匿名 提到...

balik kampung ohohohhhh
balik kampung..


gt a crazy man here bt
nt me larhx..XD

Enjoy =)


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com